Thursday, February 21, 2008

Banana Cookies

This came from Jessica... they are really yummy! They taste like banana bread!

3/4c. shortening (I used Crisco Sticks-Butter Flavored)
3/4 c. brown Sugar
1 egg
1tsp. vanilla
2 bananas
2c. flour
1/4tsp. salt
1tsp. soda

Cream shortening adn sugar, add egg and mashed bananas. Add sifted dry ingredients(which I never do) and vanilla.

Bake at 350 for 10min. on a greased baking sheet.
Note: I added chocolate chips to the batch I made. Yummy either way!

2 comments:

Chantri February 24, 2008 at 8:34 PM  

Bran- Thanks for posting this. I am going to try them tomorrow cuz I have two bananas that are getting mushy...unless Stacey takes one in the morning...YUCK! I'm excited to try them they sound really yummy and different.

Barb March 21, 2008 at 6:33 PM  

Thanks for all these great recipes! I'm always looking to try new recipes and I can't wait! They all sound so yummy!!!!!

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP